Planai-Hochwurzen-Bahnen is a pioneering flagship enterprise which offers outstanding leisure experience and turns customers into fans.
We wear the mantle of our regional responsibility with pride, as a reliable partner on equal footing.
Skilled, committed employees are the basis for the long-term business success of the company and the achievement of our objectives.
This is Planai-Hochwurzen-Bahnen GmbH
- The Planai-Hochwurzen-Bahnen GmbH company was established in 1970.
- The company's total revenue for its 2012/13 financial year was approximately EUR 33 million.
- With up to 380 employees - of whom 210 are employed year-round- the Planai is the largest company in the upper Ennstal valley
- Since 1995 we have invested approx. € 154 million
- With about 650 snow-making machines the largest array of snowmaking equipment in Austria guarantees snow on the Planai & Hochwurzen.
- With a 28% female workforce, Planai leads the way among Alpine cable car operators.
- Every Planai employee attends the in-house "Planai Academy" training program at least twice a year.