FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
"When I grow up, I want to be a skier!"
- Family bonus
With us, the youngsters (from the 3rd child onward) in a family travel for free!
- Young Family Ticket
The offer for families with a non-skiing infant less than three years of age!
- Junior Weekend Discount
On the weekends, children get to go for cheap, with the Junior Weekend Discount.
Infants up to 6 years of age will be given their beloved Minicard.
- Easter family games
During the "Ski Amadé Easter Family Event," the Easter rabbit will be bringing our kids a great ticket offer!
- Adult: Born in 1998 and older
- Youth: Born between 1999 and 2001 (Photo ID required)
- Child: Born between 2002 and 2011 (Photo ID required)
- Infant: Born in 2012 and younger (Photo ID required)
Family bonus: From the family's third child onward, further children and youngsters travel for free.
Even large families travel cheaply in Ski Amadé.
- official proof of family relationship
- common personal residence
- Ski Pass purchase for at least one adult as well as the first two children and/or youngsters for the same validity period required!
Young Family Ticket
Young Family Ticket: The offer for families with a non-skiing infant less than three years of age.
The ticket can alternatively be used by one of the two parents.
- The Young Family Ski ticket is available at the normal adult rate
- Photo required (both parents & infant)
- The photo will be taken directly at the venue
- Ski ticket only available at the cash tills
Junior Weekend Discount
Junior Weekend Discount: For children and youngsters at the weekend with up to 35% rebate!
At Ski Amadé, children and youngsters can travel every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) particularly cheaply.
Minicard: Infants up to 6 years of age will be given a Minicard.
This rule applies regardless of whether the ski school lifts, chairlifts or cable cars are used. Nor does it matter if the child is traveling with its parents or not, or if it is in the ski school or not. Our Minis are equally-entitled guests and as such, receive additional insurance coverage in accordance with the EHG.
- Official photo ID
Born in 2012 & younger - winter season 2017/2018
|1 day||€ 5.00|
|1.5 days||€ 7.50|
|2 days||€ 10.00|
|2.5 days||€ 12.50|
|3 days||€ 15.00|
|4 days||€ 20.00|
|5 days||€ 25.00|
|5 out of 7 days||€ 25.00|
|6 days||€ 25.00|
|7 days||€ 25.00|
|Season ticket 2017/2018||€ 49.00|
Easter family games
Easter family games: The Easter bunny has a gift for you from 17/03/2018 onward. When at least one adult buys a 6-Day Ski Pass, children up to 15 years of age travel free.
Offer valid for children born in 2002 or later. Cannot be combined with other offers.
General ski ticket information
- Your ski ticket is personal and not transferable.
- Lost ski tickets will not be replaced.
- No claims for compensation for unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Compensation shall only be paid on submission of a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- Restricted piste and lift operations pre- and post-season shall not be subject to claims for a reduction in the respective ski ticket rates.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 persons or more, students, invalids with 70% invalidity and above, etc.) will be provided upon request!
- Information regarding § 24 DSG 2000 „Photocompare“: Please note that for purposes of lift access control a reference photograph of the lift pass holder will be taken when he/she passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera for the first time. The lift operating staff will compare this reference photo with those photographs that are taken every time the lift pass holder passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera. The reference photograph will be deleted from the system immediately upon expiry of the validity of the lift pass; the other photographs will be deleted from the system no later than 30 minutes after passing through the respective turnstile. We would like to point out that it is also possible to purchase lift passes configured in a way that no photograph is taken upon passing through the turnstiles. Holders of such lift passes, however, must take into account that spot checks will be carried out by members of the lift operating staff.
A summary of the general rate and travel provisions for the ski areas in Ski amadé is provided here.
Amendments, typos and errors excepted!
All prices in Euro, incl. 10% VAT.