PURE WINTER IN SCHLADMING
I'm skiing on sunshine - Planai & Hochwurzen!
Operating hours - Winter season 2017/2018
|Ski area||Season start||Season end||Operating hours|
|Planai||As soon as the snow conditions will allow||April 08th 2018||8:15 - 16:15 o'clock|
|Hochwurzen||As soon as the snow conditions will allow||April 08th 2018||8:45 - 16:15 o'clock|
|Hochwurzen Evening Operation||As soon as the snow conditions will allow||
Monday until Saturday
Wednesday until Saturday
Planai & Hochwurzen - The skiing heart of the Schladming-Dachstein region!
This is not only the heart of Styria and Austria itself, but also lies in midst of
- Schladming 4-Mountain Ski Swing with 123 kilometers of piste,
- the Schladming-Dachstein region
- and live in Ski Amadé!
Planai, Hochwurzen, Hauser Kaibling and Reiteralm – these are the ski resorts of the Schladming 4-Mountain Ski Swing.
Each skiing mountain is unique and has its very own advantages – but they all have one thing in common:
123 kilometers of pistes, 44 modern cable car and lift facilities, culinary delights in 56 ski cabins, offers for kids and families, sportsmen and lovers – pure skiing enjoyment and winter fun!
Planai. Land of Champions
In February 2013 the FIS Alpine Ski World Championship 2013 took place in Schladming, and the Planai, as a "World Championship Mountain", once again became the focus of the international sporting world.
The skiing advantages for you:
- Wide pistes with countless variations- from pleasant to challenging
- Highly efficient snow equipment for perfect preparation
- Modern Valley Station facility "Planet Planai" with shops, Ski Depot & Information Services
- Parking place guarantee in one of Europe's most advanced underground car parks, the "Planai World Championship Park"
- The 4.6 kilometer-long FIS descent from the peak to the valley
Plenty of attractions await you in between, such as the "Echo Piste" or "Skiing in Paradise".
Hochwurzen. Open around the clock.
Skiers, tobogganers, winter hikers, Snowboarders & small winter sportsmen – anyone can experience the Hochwurzen!
Look what awaits you after the ascent in our ultra-modern 10-seater gondola:
- family-friendly, sporting and above all wide descents
- a spectacular night piste
- & the fun slope for skiing fun for all ages!
And after a pleasant day's skiing, a cozy evening of tobogganing awaits on the 7 kilometer-long toboggan run.