Wherever and whenever you want: Your 2020/21 season ticket!
Get great rebates on your Ski Amadé season ticket now!
Up to and including December 2nd 2020, you can get your season ticket at a great advance booking price!
Secure season pass purchase – Covid-Payback-Guarantee
In the event of a permanent restriction of lift pass use due to a corona pandemic, Ski amadé season pass holders are entitled to a use-related refund. This is calculated from the price paid for the ticket minus the following day's admissions:
|Deduction per day||Adult||U25||Youth||Child||Mini||Young family|
|for the days 1-9||€ 45,00||€ 32,00||€ 18,00||€ 12,00||€ 4,00||€ 53,00|
|for the days 10-14||€ 38,00||€ 26,00||€ 14,00||€ 9,00||€ 4,00||€ 44,00|
No refunds will be given for 15 days of use or more. Refunds will be carried out from the 05.04.2021.
The general tariff regulations of Ski amadé and the lift companies in Ski amadé apply.
General ski ticket information
- Your ski ticket is personal and not transferable.
- Lost ski tickets will not be replaced.
- No claims for compensation for unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Compensation shall only be paid on submission of a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- Restricted piste and lift operations pre- and post-season shall not be subject to claims for a reduction in the respective ski ticket rates.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 persons or more, students, invalids with 70% invalidity and above, etc.) will be provided upon request!
- Information regarding DSGVO, § 13 and 14 tp "Photocompare": Please note that for purposes of lift access control a reference photograph of the lift pass holder will be taken when he/she passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera for the first time. The lift operating staff will compare this reference photo with those photographs that are taken every time the lift pass holder passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera. The reference photograph will be deleted from the system immediately upon expiry of the validity of the lift pass; the other photographs will be deleted from the system no later than 30 minutes after passing through the respective turnstile. We would like to point out that it is also possible to purchase lift passes configured in a way that no photograph is taken upon passing through the turnstiles. Holders of such lift passes, however, must take into account that spot checks will be carried out by members of the lift operating staff.
Amendments, typos and errors excepted!
All prices in Euro, incl. 10% VAT.