Wherever and whenever you want: Your 2020/21 season ticket!
Get great rebates on your Ski Amadé season ticket now!
Up to and including December 2nd 2020, you can get your season ticket at a great advance booking price!
General ski ticket information
- Your ski ticket is personal and not transferable.
- Lost ski tickets will not be replaced.
- No claims for compensation for unforeseeable weather conditions.
- Compensation shall only be paid on submission of a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- Restricted piste and lift operations pre- and post-season shall not be subject to claims for a reduction in the respective ski ticket rates.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 persons or more, students, invalids with 70% invalidity and above, etc.) will be provided upon request!
- Information regarding DSGVO, § 13 and 14 tp "Photocompare": Please note that for purposes of lift access control a reference photograph of the lift pass holder will be taken when he/she passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera for the first time. The lift operating staff will compare this reference photo with those photographs that are taken every time the lift pass holder passes through a turnstile equipped with a camera. The reference photograph will be deleted from the system immediately upon expiry of the validity of the lift pass; the other photographs will be deleted from the system no later than 30 minutes after passing through the respective turnstile. We would like to point out that it is also possible to purchase lift passes configured in a way that no photograph is taken upon passing through the turnstiles. Holders of such lift passes, however, must take into account that spot checks will be carried out by members of the lift operating staff.
A summary of the general rate and travel provisions for the ski areas in Ski amadé is provided here.
Amendments, typos and errors excepted!
All prices in Euro, incl. 10% VAT.