Ready for a winter visit to the Planai & Hochwurzen?
With a day ticket for the Planai & Hochwurzen, you can enjoy your skiing day in the entire sporting region of Schladming-Dachstein (Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen, Reiteralm, Fageralm, Galsterbergalm and Ramsau am Dachstein).
With your Ski amadé All-In Card White you can ski all winter long!
Are you staying in our region for a longer period of time?
In this case you can enjoy 760 kilometers of slopes and 270 cable cars and lifts - simply purchase a Ski Amadé ticket for 25 ski locations in 5 regions, from 1.5 days upward!
Families & children are heartily welcome!
"When I grow up, I want to be a skier!"
Until then, our small ski stars can train on our pistes for all ages and skill levels - all of course at discount prices!
To ensure that your skis are also kept safe, there are comfortable Ski Depots in the Planet Planai Valley Station and the Planai West Valley Station:
|Cabinet size||Planet Planai
Price per day
Price per day
|2-space cabinet||€ 8.00||€ 3.00|
|4 cabinet||€ 13.00||€ 5.00 (4-space cabinets only)|
|5-space cabinet||€ 15.00||-|
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- The ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- No replacement for forgotten or lost tickets.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information on additional ski pass offers (e.g. hourly tickets) is available at the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 people or more, people with disabilities of 70% or more, etc.) is available on request!
- In the early and late season, as well as when there is insufficient snow, a limited range of facilities and slopes can be expected.
- The current (daily) offer is available at the respective ticket offices, on the electronic panorama boards, from the respective information channels of the ski area and at the respective lifts as well as on the Internet.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for tobogganing in the evening and night skiing.
- The member companies of the respective card associations operate their cable car and lift facilities as well as their slopes on their own responsibility and legally independently. The actual transport contract is concluded with the member company whose facilities and pistes are currently being used.
Subject to changes, typing errors and mistakes! All prices in Euro.