Ready for a winter visit to the Planai & Hochwurzen?
With a day ticket for the Planai & Hochwurzen, you can enjoy your skiing day in the entire sporting region of Schladming-Dachstein (Hauser Kaibling, Planai, Hochwurzen, Reiteralm, Fageralm, Galsterbergalm and Ramsau am Dachstein).
With your Ski amadé season ticket you can ski all winter long!
Are you staying in our region for a longer period of time?
In this case you can enjoy 760 kilometers of slopes and 270 cable cars and lifts - simply purchase a Ski Amadé ticket for 25 ski locations in 5 regions, from 1.5 days upward!
Families & children are heartily welcome!
"When I grow up, I want to be a skier!"
Until then, our small ski stars can train on our pistes for all ages and skill levels - all of course at discount prices!
To ensure that your skis are also kept safe, there are comfortable Ski Depots in the Planet Planai Valley Station and the Planai West Valley Station:
|Cabinet size||Planet Planai
Price per day
Price per day
|2-space cabinet||€ 7.00||€ 3.00|
|4 cabinet||€ 11.00||€ 5.00 (4-space cabinets only)|
|5-space cabinet||€ 13.00||-|
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- Forgotten or lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Refunds will be made only with a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- A reduced service offering does not confer entitlement to a reduction in the respective ticket tariff.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information about additional ski pass offerings (i.e. student passes) is available from the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special tariffs (groups of more than 20 people, students, people with a more than 70% disability, etc.) is available on request.
- Restricted piste and lift operations are to be expected in the pre- and post-season and in the event of insufficient snow conditions.
- Provided that Ski amadé and its member companies are working to capacity and the respective lift facilities are essentially in operation, the customer has no right to withdraw in the event of bad weather, danger of avalanches, unforeseen departure, interruption in lift service, closure of individual lifts or ski areas due to unfavourable weather conditions, closure of individual ski runs or ski areas or overcrowding of ski pistes. There is no entitlement to a refund and the customer is not released from their payment obligation.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for evening tobogganing and night skiing.
- The purchase of a ski permit entitles the holder to use the ski areas that comprise Ski amadé. Since the member companies of Ski amadé are legally independent, any liability for incidents that may arise in the use of cable cars, lifts and pistes lies exclusively with the company in whose ski area the incident occurs.
Subject to changes, typos and errors. All prices are in euros.