FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
"When I grow up, I want to be a skier!"
- Family bonus
With us, the youngsters (from the 3rd child onward) in a family travel for free!
- Young Family Ticket
The offer for families with a non-skiing infant less than three years of age!
- Junior Weekend Discount
On the weekends, children get to go for cheap, with the Junior Weekend Discount.
Infants up to 6 years of age will be given their beloved Minicard.
- Easter family games
During the "Ski Amadé Easter Family Event," the Easter rabbit will be bringing our kids a great ticket offer.
- Adult: Born in 2002 and older
- Youth: Born between 2003 and 2005 (Photo ID required)
- Child: Born between 2006 and 2015 (Photo ID required)
- Infant: Born in 2016 and younger (Photo ID required)
Family bonus: From the family's third child onward, further children and youngsters travel for free.
Even large families travel cheaply in Ski Amadé.
- official proof of family relationship
- common personal residence
- Ski Pass purchase for at least one adult as well as the first two children and/or youngsters for the same validity period required!
Young Family Ticket
Young Family Ticket: The offer for families with a non-skiing infant less than three years of age.
The ticket can alternatively be used by one of the two parents.
- The Young Family Ski ticket is available at the normal adult rate
- Photo required (both parents & infant)
- The photo will be taken directly at the venue
- Ski ticket only available at the cash tills
Junior Weekend Discount
Junior Weekend Discount: For children and youngsters at the weekend with up to 35% rebate!
At Ski Amadé, children and youngsters can travel every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) particularly cheaply.
Minicard: Infants up to 6 years of age will be given a Minicard.
This rule applies regardless of whether the ski school lifts, chairlifts or cable cars are used. Neither does it matter if the child is traveling with its parents or not, nor if it is in the ski school or not. Our Minis are equally-entitled guests and as such, receive additional insurance coverage in accordance with the EHG.
- Official photo ID
Born in 2016 & younger - winter season 2021/22
|1 day||€ 6,50|
|1.5 days||€ 9,00|
|2 days||€ 12,00|
|2.5 days||€ 15,00|
|3 days||€ 18,00|
|4 days||€ 24,00|
|5 days||€ 30,00|
|5 out of 7 days||€ 30,00|
|6 days||€ 30,00|
|7 days||€ 30,00|
|Season ticket 2020/2021||€ 59,00|
Easter family games
Easter family games: The Easter bunny has a gift for you. When at least one adult buys a 6-Day Ski Pass, children up to 15 years of age travel free.
Offer valid for children born in 2005 or later. Cannot be combined with other offers.
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- Forgotten or lost tickets will not be replaced.
- Refunds will be made only with a medical certificate from a local physician or hospital.
- A reduced service offering does not confer entitlement to a reduction in the respective ticket tariff.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information about additional ski pass offerings (i.e. student passes) is available from the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special tariffs (groups of more than 20 people, students, people with a more than 70% disability, etc.) is available on request.
- Restricted piste and lift operations are to be expected in the pre- and post-season and in the event of insufficient snow conditions.
- Provided that Ski amadé and its member companies are working to capacity and the respective lift facilities are essentially in operation, the customer has no right to withdraw in the event of bad weather, danger of avalanches, unforeseen departure, interruption in lift service, closure of individual lifts or ski areas due to unfavourable weather conditions, closure of individual ski runs or ski areas or overcrowding of ski pistes. There is no entitlement to a refund and the customer is not released from their payment obligation.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for evening tobogganing and night skiing.
- The purchase of a ski permit entitles the holder to use the ski areas that comprise Ski amadé. Since the member companies of Ski amadé are legally independent, any liability for incidents that may arise in the use of cable cars, lifts and pistes lies exclusively with the company in whose ski area the incident occurs.
Subject to changes, typos and errors. All prices are in euros.