FAMILIES AND CHILDREN
"When I grow up, I want to be a skier!"
- Family bonus
With us, the youngsters (from the 3rd child onward) in a family travel for free!
- Young Family Ticket
The offer for families with a non-skiing infant less than three years of age!
- Junior Weekend Discount
On the weekends, children get to go for cheap, with the Junior Weekend Discount.
Infants up to 6 years of age will be given their beloved Minicard.
- Easter family games
During the "Ski Amadé Easter Family Event," the Easter rabbit will be bringing our kids a great ticket offer.
- Adult: Born in 2004 and older
- Youth: Born between 2005 and 2007 (Photo ID required)
- Child: Born between 2008 and 2017 (Photo ID required)
- Infant: Born in 2018 and older (Photo ID required)
Family bonus: From the family's third child onward, further children and youngsters travel for free.
Even large families travel cheaply in Ski Amadé.
- official proof of family relationship
- common personal residence
- Ski Pass purchase for at least one adult as well as the first two children and/or youngsters for the same validity period required!
Young Family Ticket
Young Family Ticket: The offer for families with a non-skiing infant less than three years of age.
The ticket can alternatively be used by one of the two parents.
- The Young Family Ski ticket is available at the normal adult rate
- Photo required (both parents & infant)
- The photo will be taken directly at the venue
- Ski ticket only available at the cash tills
Junior Weekend Discount
Junior Weekend Discount: For children and youngsters at the weekend with up to 35% rebate!
At Ski Amadé, children and youngsters can travel every weekend (Saturday and Sunday) particularly cheaply.
Minicard: Infants up to 6 years of age will be given a Minicard.
This rule applies regardless of whether the ski school lifts, chairlifts or cable cars are used. Neither does it matter if the child is traveling with its parents or not, nor if it is in the ski school or not. Our Minis are equally-entitled guests and as such, receive additional insurance coverage in accordance with the EHG.
- Official photo ID
Born in 2018 & older - winter season 2023/24
|1 day||€ 7,50|
|2 days||€ 15,00|
|2.5 days||€ 19,00|
|3 days||€ 22,50|
|4 days||€ 30,00|
|5 days||€ 37,50|
|5 out of 7 days||€ 37,50|
|6 days||€ 37,50|
|7 days||€ 37,50|
|Season ticket 2023/2024||€ 74,00|
Easter family games
Easter family games: The Easter bunny has a gift for you. When at least one adult buys a 6-Day Ski Pass, children up to 15 years of age travel free.
Offer valid for children born in 2008 or later. Cannot be combined with other offers.
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- The ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- No replacement for forgotten or lost tickets.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information on additional ski pass offers (e.g. hourly tickets) is available at the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 people or more, people with disabilities of 70% or more, etc.) is available on request!
- In the early and late season, as well as when there is insufficient snow, a limited range of facilities and slopes can be expected.
- The current (daily) offer is available at the respective ticket offices, on the electronic panorama boards, from the respective information channels of the ski area and at the respective lifts as well as on the Internet.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for tobogganing in the evening and night skiing.
- The member companies of the respective card associations operate their cable car and lift facilities as well as their slopes on their own responsibility and legally independently. The actual transport contract is concluded with the member company whose facilities and pistes are currently being used.
Subject to changes, typing errors and mistakes! All prices in Euro.