1 ticket - so many possibilities!
For anyone indulging in a winter-holiday in the Schladming-Dachstein holiday region, there is a special ski ticket which offers almost limitless possibilities over 760 kilometers of piste and 270 cable cars and lifts: From 1.5 days upwards, you can grab a Ski Amadé ticket covering 25 ski venues in 5 regions! You can buy multi-day tickets for up to 18 days!
Ski pass prices at November 16th 2023
|3 hours||€ 28,00||€ 23,00||€ 14,50||€ 7,50|
|1 day||€ 37,00||€ 30,00||€ 19,00||€ 7,50|
|from 12:00 p.m.||€ 28,00||€ 23,00||€ 14,50||€ 7,50|
|2 days||€ 74,00||€ 60,00||€ 38,00||€ 15,00|
|3 days||€ 111,00||€ 90,00||€ 57,00||€ 22,50|
- Adult: Born in 2004 and older
- Youth: Born between 2005 and 2007 (Photo ID required)
- Child: Born between 2008 and 2017 (Photo ID required)
- Mini: Born in 2018 and younger (Photo ID required)
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- The ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- No replacement for forgotten or lost tickets.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information on additional ski pass offers (e.g. hourly tickets) is available at the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 people or more, people with disabilities of 70% or more, etc.) is available on request!
- In the early and late season, as well as when there is insufficient snow, a limited range of facilities and slopes can be expected.
- The current (daily) offer is available at the respective ticket offices, on the electronic panorama boards, from the respective information channels of the ski area and at the respective lifts as well as on the Internet.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for tobogganing in the evening and night skiing.
- The member companies of the respective card associations operate their cable car and lift facilities as well as their slopes on their own responsibility and legally independently. The actual transport contract is concluded with the member company whose facilities and pistes are currently being used.
Subject to changes, typing errors and mistakes! All prices in Euro.