SKI-TOUR TICKETS & PRICES
Our lifts and cable cars are also often swapped for mountaineering skins: ski touring and piste walking are also becoming increasingly popular on our mountains. Of course, sports enthusiasts also have the opportunity to climb the peaks in winter.
All piste walkers need a ski touring ticket or a valid ski ticket, which must be carried and checked by our staff. Tickets are available from our ticket machines or at our ticket offices.
Ski tours Prices
|Price per pers|
|Skitour day ticket - Hochwurzen
(Valid for the respective day incl. ascent with the Rohrmoos I chairlift)
|Skitour day ticket - Planai
(Valid for the respective day without lift use)
|Pistengeher Tagesticket - Planai
(Valid for the respective day incl. ascent to the middle station with the Planai cable car)
|Skitour ticket winter
(Gültig auf der Planai, Hochwurzen, Galsterberg, Rittisberg & Fageralm)
|Ski amadé All-IN Pistentouren Card
(Gültig auf allen Pistentouren-Routen in Ski amadé)
General ski ticket information
- Tickets are personal and non-transferable.
- The ticket is personal and non-transferable.
- No replacement for forgotten or lost tickets.
- Multi-day tickets are only valid on consecutive days.
- Advance sale and use of multi-day tickets is also possible from 3 pm on the previous day.
- Information on additional ski pass offers (e.g. hourly tickets) is available at the lift ticket offices.
- Information on special rates (groups of 20 people or more, people with disabilities of 70% or more, etc.) is available on request!
- In the early and late season, as well as when there is insufficient snow, a limited range of facilities and slopes can be expected.
- The current (daily) offer is available at the respective ticket offices, on the electronic panorama boards, from the respective information channels of the ski area and at the respective lifts as well as on the Internet.
- The FIS safety rules must be observed.
- A special evening ticket is required for tobogganing in the evening and night skiing.
- The member companies of the respective card associations operate their cable car and lift facilities as well as their slopes on their own responsibility and legally independently. The actual transport contract is concluded with the member company whose facilities and pistes are currently being used.
Subject to changes, typing errors and mistakes! All prices in Euro.