7 kilometers of Go-Kart fun on the Hochwurzen!
You love sledging on the Hochwurzen in winter? Then you're probably right with riding a Mountain Go-Kart in summer. It's popular with kids as well as adults!
This "Harley-like" Go-Kart with 3-wheels is not only a lot of fun to ride, but it is primarily an exciting different way of getting down to the valley!
The riding pleasure of a racing car combined with the safety of an Audi!
- Low center of gravity for greater driving stability
- Wider wheelbase for greater lateral stability
- Hydraulic disc brakes (dual-circuit brake system)
- Ergonomic seating position for untroubled and relaxed driving fun
- High-quality aluminum-frame construction
- Free helmet hire
Mountain Go-Karts can be rented at the valley station Hochwurzen, at Ski Lenz sports specialists.
Off you go, after a spectacular ascent with the panorama gondola to the upper terminus of Hochwurzen. After a short introduction by our experienced team, you will ride along the 7 km long section down to the valley. Driving time: Approx. 20 - 30 minutes.
According to the cable car operation from May 26th to October 15th 2023, daily from 10.00 - 17.00 - also possible in bad weather!
Mountain Gokart incl. Helmet - Ticket Rental & Mountain Ride
0-5 years old
|Prices with summer card*
|Prices without summer card
* Per day is a valley to summit ride on one lift of your choice in the region Schladming Dachstein included.
** With the cost of the lift ticket the Mountain Gokart rental is free!
Hochwurzen summer sledging - Pure nostalgia!
A definitely "more nostalgic" version of the summer sledging run is a ride on an original wooden sledge from the Huttegger Family at the Hotel Austria, at the foot of the Hochwurzen. The sledges also ride down the forest road, and offer "downhill fun" 7 days a week - even in the rain!