PURE WINTER IN SCHLADMING
Opening hours winter season 2021/22
|Mountain||season start||season end|
|Planai||As soon as the snow conditions allow.||April 18th 2022|
|Hochwurzen||December 3rd 2021||April 18th 2022|
Please note that outside the operating hours and after the end of the season, the huts as well as the infrastructure on the mountain (e.g. toilets) are closed.
Evening operation Gipfelbahn Hochwurzen
|season start||season end||operation hours|
|December 25th 2021||March 12th 2022||Monday till Saterday from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm|
|March 16th 2021||March 26th 2022||Wednesday till Saterday from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm|
Piste opening hours (lighting of the night piste and toboggan run) from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
Planai & Hochwurzen - The skiing heart of the Schladming-Dachstein region!
This is not only the heart of Styria and Austria itself, but also lies in midst of
- Schladming 4 Mountain Ski Swing with 123 kilometers of piste,
- the Schladming-Dachstein region
- and live in Ski Amadé!
Planai, Hochwurzen, Hauser Kaibling and Reiteralm – these are the ski resorts of the Schladming 4 Mountain Ski Swing.
Each skiing mountain is unique and has its very own advantages – but they all have one thing in common:
123 kilometers of pistes, 43 modern cable car and lift facilities, culinary delights in 56 ski cabins, offers for kids and families, sportsmen and lovers – pure skiing enjoyment and winter fun!
Planai. Land of Champions
In February 2013 the FIS Alpine Ski World Championship 2013 took place in Schladming and the Planai as a "World Championship Mountain" once again became the focus of the international sporting world.
The skiing advantages for you:
- Wide pistes with countless variations - from pleasant to challenging
- Highly efficient snow equipment for perfect preparation
- Modern Valley Station facility "Planet Planai" with shops, Ski Depot & Information Services
- Parking place guarantee in one of Europe's most advanced underground car parks, the "Planai World Championship Park"
- The 4.6 kilometer-long FIS descent from the peak to the valley
Plenty of attractions await you in between, such as the "Echo Piste" or "Skiing in Paradise".
Hochwurzen. Open around the clock.
Skiers, tobogganers, winter hikers, Snowboarders & small winter sportsmen – anyone can experience the Hochwurzen!
Look what awaits you after the ascent in our ultra-modern 10-seater gondola:
- family-friendly, sporting and above all wide descents
- a spectacular night piste
- & the fun slope for skiing fun for all ages!
And after a pleasant day's skiing, a cozy evening of tobogganing awaits on the 7 kilometer-long toboggan run.