Self-discovery in the mountain world of the Schladming-Dachstein region
We are dedicated to help everyone enjoy our stunning mountain world.
With particular focus on the Special Olympics 2017 we are keen to ensure that disabled people also have the opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable holiday in the mountains .
In cooperation with Freizeit PSO, the Planai & Hochwurzen offer accessible holidays for those with disabilities.
Whether you are a wheelchair user, blind, visually handicapped or an amputee, everyone can enjoy an individual, accessible holiday with Freizeit PSO.
Freizeit PSO even provides a specific range of holidays for those with learning disabilities who would like to enjoy a stunning accessing holiday in the Alps.
A variety of things to offer & unforgettable moments!
Travel opportunities for those with disabilities from Freizeit PSO include:
- Accessible family holidays
- Wheelchair holidays – for paraplegics
- Climbing holidays for those with disabilities, in particular for amputees, visual disabilities and the blind
- Special disabled holidays for those with learning disabilities and/or multiple disabilities
- Ski courses for the disabled (Austria's first ski school for the disabled)
- Mono-ski courses, Bi-ski courses, crutch skiing courses, skiing courses for those with learning disabilities, blind skiing